Sunday, February 4, 2007

Inception

Tomorrow is my last 3rd semester final exam . It does not matter, I have decided to start of writing blog!! Why? I don't know!!! I also don't know for whom I am writing, but i have decided that I will continue!!! I am third semester Erasmus Mundus student for EuroAquae . For this course, I am travelling in n around Europe. I will try to post my experiences in Europe. At this moment, I am in Germany. I will try to share with this blog about my future experience, even some past nice moment as well. I will also include some Bangladeshi Rural experience .Also there will be a big collection of photographs.

Cheers

3 comments:

sahib said...

hmm
so u r in KHUB MOJA..
i m also from BUET CE03.
nice to meet u shafiq vaiya.
apnar description gula khub valo about ur village..about BD.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oi mia, exam bad diye blog!!!! Abasta khubi kharap...

Aboshsho valoi likheso...carry on.